Webinar: Part 4: Federal Employment For Job Seekers- Special Hiring Authorities For Veterans & Military Spouses
Guest Speakers: Brian Collins and Katie McSheffrey
August 15, 2019 | 1:00 p.m. EST
Please join us on August 15th when we host Brian Collins and Katie McSheffrey from the National Commission on Military, National and Public Service to continue our Federal Employment for Job Seekers Webinar Series.
During this webinar, Brian and Katie will cover:
- How Federal Agencies Hire New Employees Under Different Authorities, Including: Competitive Examining, Direct-Hire Authority, Non-Competitive Eligibility (NCE) and Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA);
- How to Apply Veterans Preference and VRA in the Hiring Process;
- The Value of, and How to Apply, NCE for Military Spouses;
- Additional Resources for Military Spouses Seeking Federal Employment; and
- How the Commission is Encouraging Every American to be Inspired and Eager to Serve Through Federal Employment and Other Forms of Public Service.
This webinar is free for all Military Service Members, Veterans and Military Spouses seeking employment with the Federal Government.