Webinar: Lean Start-Up Entrepreneurship
Guest Speaker: Clint Day, MBA
September 19, 2019 | 1:00 p.m. EST
Please join us when we host Clinton Day, CEO and Founder of Entrepreneurship Resources, Inc when we discuss the Lean Start-Up Method of Entrepreneurship.
During this webinar we will cover:
- The differences between traditional business plans and the lean startup model;
- The power of the BUsiness Model Canvas (BMC) and its nine components;
- How to invest your time researching an idea BEFORE spending money;
- How to apply a customer development process to the BMC to validate an idea and establish demand before funding, expanding and scaling your business; and
- How the lean model doubles your chances for success and lowers the risk of losing money.
This webinar is intended to assist small business owners and entrepreneurs and is free for all military members, veterans and military spouses.