This topic is open to all current military service members, veterans and military spouses who are in the midst of, or considering, a career transition. There is no cost to attend.
This webinar will help you discover:
1) Leidos’ Operation MVP (Military Veteran Program) and its standing as an industry leader in hiring and supporting Veterans and Military Spouses through career transition.
2) An overview of Leidos and its key lines of business: Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, Civil, and Health.
3) The Innovations Center: the technology-driven core of Leidos that finds solutions to the toughest scientific and engineering problems for customers.
4) The variety of roles that exist nationally and internationally and ways to apply your talents to career opportunities available at Leidos.
5) Tips and advice for navigating the hiring process.
Participants of the eMentor Webinar Series have the opportunity to submit their profiles into the Professional Profile Directory (PPD). The Professional Profile Directory features the highly sought-after skills, talents and leadership competencies of current and former military officer women, senior enlisted women and degreed military spouses in career transition. Military men joining this webinar are also welcome to submit their profiles.
This directory will be shared with AcademyWomen and eMentor partners who may be able to facilitate hiring, a group that includes a wide array of top-caliber corporate, nonprofit and government entities. The PPD is an optional resource if you are interested in seeking new career opportunities.