Named by Fortune in 2021 as one of the world’s most admired companies, and on the forefront in the fight against COVID-19, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company with businesses ranging from pharmaceuticals to medical devices to consumer healthcare products and services. This webinar will share more about the healthcare industry, Johnson & Johnson and the many different career opportunities available across the organization. We will be joined by three exemplary military veterans, who will share their journeys and career paths to success within Johnson & Johnson. This topic is best suited for any veteran or transitioning servicemember who is interested in attending.
This webinar will help you discover:
1. An overview of the three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Healthcare
2. An understanding of the Company Credo – the company’s guiding values statement – that drives decision making in all that they do.
3. Career opportunities in the healthcare industry and at Johnson & Johnson.
4. How the skills, competencies and experiences gained from military service can translate to success at Johnson & Johnson.
5. Tips, advice and lessons learned from military veterans in their careers at Johnson & Johnson.
As a participant in this webinar, you will also have the opportunity to include your profile in the 2021 Professional Profile Directory. The Directory features the highly sought-after skills, talents and leadership competencies of veterans and military spouses in career transition. This directory will be shared with eMentor and AcademyWomen partners (like Johnson & Johnson) who may be able to facilitate hiring, a group that includes a wide array of top-caliber corporate, nonprofit and government entities. Register for the webinar TODAY to reserve your space and learn more.