This topic is best suited for Military Service Members, Veterans & Military Spouses in the midst of, or considering, career transition. Ideal candidates will have attained a Bachelors degree or higher. There is not cost to attend.
This webinar will help you discover:
1) Deloitte’s commitment to hiring veterans and military spouses.
2) An overview of Deloitte and its key lines of business.
3) Advice, lessons learned and tips for navigating the hiring process from former military leaders now working as talent acquisition professionals at Deloitte.
4) What skills Deloitte is hring for and which candidate profiles make the best fit.
5) The variety of roles that exist nationally and ways to apply your talents to career opportunities available at Deloitte.
6) How to leverage and translate your military skills and experiences to better align with careers at Deloitte.
7) Deloitte’s hiring, on-boarding, training & professional development programs that help military veterans and spouses succeed in their new roles.
8) What to expect when applying (and tips for avoiding the application “black hole”).
Participants of the collaborative eMentor Webinar Series have the opportunity to submit their profiles into the Professional Profile Directory (PPD). The Professional Profile Directory features the highly sought-after skills, talents and leadership competencies of current and former military officer women, senior enlisted women and degreed military spouses in career transition. Military men joining this webinar are also welcome to submit their profiles.