This topic is best suited for Military Service Members, Veterans and Military Spouses who are considering, or are in the midst of, career transition. There is no cost to attend
This webinar will help you discover:
1. Military stereotypes commonly held by employers and what you can do to mitigate these myths.
2. Differences in military and corporate environments and how to bypass common transition pitfalls and hurdles.
3. How to clearly and effectively translate military skills into a compelling body of work that is readily understood in the civilian environment, on resumes and in interviews.
4. Tips on how to research potential employers to find the culture and fit that are best suited for you.
5. Advice, lessons learned and keys to success from military members who have successfully navigated their own career transitions.
6. The variety of roles that exist in the Insurance Industry and ways to apply your talents to career opportunities at Travelers
As a participant in this webinar, you will also have the opportunity to include your profile in the 2021 Professional Profile Directory. The Directory features the highly sought-after skills, talents and leadership competencies of veterans and military spouses in career transition. This directory will be shared with eMentor and AcademyWomen partners (like Travelers) who may be able to facilitate hiring, a group that includes a wide array of top-caliber corporate, nonprofit and government entities. Register for the webinar TODAY to reserve your spot.