This topic is best suited for transitioning Military Service women and Veteran women interested in learning about, or seeking careers in, Field Operations at Amazon. Ideal candidates will have attained a Bachelor’s degree or higher. There is no cost to attend.
This webinar will help you discover:
1) Amazon’s commitment to hiring veterans.
2) Why Amazon values and actively recruits military women to join their Field Operations teams and which candidate profiles make the best fit.
3) What makes Field Operations an excellent career track at Amazon.
4) Different roles and career pathways for Amazon Field Operations team members.
5) Amazon’s hriing, on-boarding and professional development programs that help military veterans succeed in their new roles.
6) What to expect when applying.
7) How to leverage and translate your military skills and experience to craft a competitive Field Operations resume.
8) Tips, advice and lessons learned from military women in their careers at Amazon.
Participants of the eMentor Webinar Series have the opportunity to submit their profiles into the Professional Profile Directory (PPD). The Professional Profile Directory features the highly sought-after skills, talents and leadership competencies of current and former military officer women, senior enlisted women and degreed military spouses in career transition. Military men joining this webinar are also welcome to submit their profiles.
This directory will be shared with AcademyWomen and eMentor partners who may be able to facilitate hiring, a group that includes a wide array of top-caliber corporate, nonprofit and government entities. The PPD is an optional resource if you are interested in seeking new career opportunities.