Please join us on October 24th when we are joined by Dr. Nancy Glowacki and Nicole Neri from the U.S. Department of Labor to discuss the programs available to veterans and transitioning service members who are looking for assistance with finding employment.
During this webinar, Nancy and Nicole will cover:
(1) How the Department of Labor (DOL) serves veterans;
(2) The impact and mission of the DOL Veterans’ Employment & Training Services (VETS) and other integrated DOL services;
(3) Current statistics, data and an overview of women veterans in the civilian workforce;
(4) How to access FREE employment services nationwide;
(5) What American Job Centers (AJC) are and how they can help to find employment;
(6) How the VETS Employer Outreach Program is working with employers to assist veterans and military spouses in finding meaningful employment and training opportunities; and
(7) Resources & partners to access for increased employment and training opportunities.
This webinar is free for all Military Service Members, Veterans and Military Spouses seeking employment related assistance.