Part 1: Federal Employment for Job Seekers, Federal Hiring Process Overview
Watch as eMentor hosts Ralph Charlip, Founder and Owner of Inspiration Creek Management Consultants, LLC as we discuss a very comprehensive overview of the Federal Hiring Process. In the first webinar of this multi-part series, we cover the Federal Hiring Process from start to finish. Included in this discussion:
(1) Key Abbreviations Found in Federal Job Announcements,
(2) Current Federal Hiring Statistics,
(3) How to Navigate the Application and Selection Processes for Potential GS and SES
(4) How and Where to Locate Current Federal Employment Opportunities,
(5) Current Federal Employment Benefits and more!
This is a very comprehensive overview aimed at helping participants to understand the entire Federal Government Hiring Process to help you achieve Federal Employment Success. We invite you to join eMentor to work one-on-one with a mentor who can help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
eMentor Members Can Access Additional Webinars!