“Part 4: Federal Employment for Job Seekers, Special Hiring Authorities for Veterans and Military Spouses”
In this recorded webinar, eMentor hosted Brian Collins and Katie McSheffrey from the National Commission on Military, National and Public Service to continue our Federal Employment for Job Seekers Webinar Series.
During this webinar, Brian and Katie will cover:
(1) How Federal Agencies Hire New Employees Under Different Authorities, Including: Competitive Examining, Direct-Hire Authority, Non-Competitive Eligibility (NCE) and Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA);
(2) How to Apply Veterans Preference and VRA in the Hiring Process;
(3) The Value of, and How to Apply, NCE for Military Spouses;
(4) Additional Resources for Military Spouses Seeking Federal Employment; and
(5) How the Commission is Encouraging Every American to be Inspired and Eager to Serve Through Federal Employment and Other Forms of Public Service.
Please enjoy this webinar for free today. We invite you to join eMentor to receive notices about upcoming webinars, and full access to all past webinars.
eMentor Members Can Access Additional Webinars!